• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Show your pets!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
My cat has something to say to the engineers of this forum who couldn't make my search for "Pets" reveal this thread...but God forbid if I resurrect an old thread!

TheKat.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Lac3y developed a nasty cancer last August and we lost her. Her ashes rest on the mantle. I was inconsolable for a couple weeks. My girlfriend was a big help. Then I heard there was an adoption special at the shelter across town and I fell in love with an almost feral dog named Olive. And she's a purebred Belgian Malinois, just like Lac3y. Different markings and she definitely requires more work but I cannot go through life without a dog.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Lac3y developed a nasty cancer last August and we lost her. Her ashes rest on the mantle. I was inconsolable for a couple weeks. My girlfriend was a big help. Then I heard there was an adoption special at the shelter across town and I fell in love with an almost feral dog named Olive. And she's a purebred Belgian Malinois, just like Lac3y. Different markings and she definitely requires more work but I cannot go through life without a dog.
I'm sorry Ace. I know what it's like to loose a fur baby. I'm glad you found a new friend, and it's good to see you on the board again.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
She's cute....she also looks like the wheels are turning. She's planning something.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
My charming little border collie has taught herself a new trick. She can now open shut doors from the outside using the door handle.
She leans against the door with one paw up for support and uses the other to push the handle down. She hasn't quite realised that it only works from the outside and has tried on several occasions to do it from the inside.

We are now considering getting locks for every interior door, just so we can get some peace and so the cats can eat their food. :)

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
My charming little border collie has taught herself a new trick. She can now open shut doors from the outside using the door handle.
She leans against the door with one paw up for support and uses the other to push the handle down. She hasn't quite realised that it only works from the outside and has tried on several occasions to do it from the inside.

We are now considering getting locks for every interior door, just so we can get some peace and so the cats can eat their food. :)
Get keypads, too, better plan proactive!