• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
pre-wrestling pics of Maxxine Dupri

maxx 0a.jpg
maxx 0aa.jpg
maxx 0b.jpg
maxx 0c.jpg
maxx 0d.jpg
maxx 0e.jpg
maxx 0f JAN '21.jpg

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
She's cute, but it's hard to tell if she's just a valet trying to wrestle (Lana-clone) or if she's just portrayed that way.

Reactions: sj1

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Have been a huge fan of Rhea since her nxt days. Love her voice, her beautiful smile and perfect body.

Attachments

• GBY8UaoagAAdF7N.jpeg
    GBY8UaoagAAdF7N.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 30

tvstrip

I have mixed feelings. There was no doubt she was going to make the main roster, but now she's going to be fighting for screentime with more people (esp Charlotte when she comes back). On NXT, the center of the universe was on her, and you'd be guaranteed to see her on the show. I hope they keep the spotlight on her, and also keep the wardrobe from NXT (I'm not sure if it's too racy for the main show)

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Love Tiffy
Reminds me of Mandy Rose of course but I see more potential in Tiffany. She has so much personality, great look and cool move set. If Mandy ever returns, I hope they team up.

tvstrip

Love Tiffy
Reminds me of Mandy Rose of course but I see more potential in Tiffany. She has so much personality, great look and cool move set. If Mandy ever returns, I hope they team up.
I don't think you can compare them - Tiffy is way ahead. Both are hot blondes, but that's where the similarities end. Tiffy has a background in gymnastics and bodybuilding, so she's got power and agility. She can cut promos, and she's got one hell of moveset, including a really good finisher.
Mandy - as much as I like her OF, I can't even remember what her wrestling was like....

tscfan1

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Tiffany Stratton has pretty much single-handedly gotten me into following the chicks' wrestling lately...caught a little of the Elimination Chamber event, and it's pretty crazy how over she is already - fans were cheering her and clearly booing Liv Morgan as they went at it just before Tiffany was eliminated...lots of "Tiffy Time" chants during the match, and apparently again randomly during the men's elimination chamber match???

a look back to October '22 when she allegedly came back from an injury with some clear upgrades...

tiff s 155 OCT BOOBJOB.jpg
tiff s 156.jpg
tiff s 157.jpg
tiff s 157a.jpg
tiff s 157aa.jpg

tiff s 157ab.jpg

tvstrip

Tiffany Stratton has pretty much single-handedly gotten me into following the chicks' wrestling lately...caught a little of the Elimination Chamber event, and it's pretty crazy how over she is already - fans were cheering her and clearly booing Liv Morgan as they went at it just before Tiffany was eliminated...lots of "Tiffy Time" chants during the match, and apparently again randomly during the men's elimination chamber match???

a look back to October '22 when she allegedly came back from an injury with some clear upgrades...

View attachment 1125258View attachment 1125259View attachment 1125260View attachment 1125261View attachment 1125262
View attachment 1125264
See if you can track down her work in NXT. You won't be disappointed.