• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can’t view some Bangbros updates on member page

darkurvy

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I’ve been paying member on BangBros since early 2021. A bunch of updates lately have only been listing one tab at the top of the update. The “game” tab (which I’ve never seen before maybe three weeks ago) sends me to an error page whenever I click on it. Updates have traditionally just shown tabs labeled “movie“, “trailer“, and sometimes “backstage”. Can anyone explain why some of these new updates only show a “game“ tab, and how I can access the videos? Since most of these updates are getting a lot of upvotes, I’m assuming other subscribers can view the videos. I just can’t figure out what it is that I’m doing wrong.

For what it’s worth, it appears as if I can view the trailer for the video if I log off and view the page as a non-member…. But, of course, I still can’t view the full video content.

On a different note, I’ve never been able to view photos or even bear witness to any download options associated with my account. Can anybody explain that?

Bangbros doesn’t seem to have any sort of customer service to handle these kinds of questions…

Thanks.

IMG_2184.jpeg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've been a member of BangBros.com since 2005. @darkurvy I have no idea what is happening to you. Maybe it is a cache problem?? Sounds like a real mess!

As you are a member since 2021; you should be using the legacy members box (when logging in)

BangBrosLegacy.JPG

This is what I see when I log into the Bang Bros website ...

Recent updates area Bang Bros.JPG

I clicked on the video. It opened right up. Video with Johnny Love and DirtyDanii_69 is one hour, ten minutes and four seconds.

For me, there are no "tabs" associated with the video. Nothing shown at the top of it ...

BangBros-updates.JPG

--------

As for downloading the video? That works too ....

Downview options.JPG

Your choices are 2160p (UHD or 4K), 1080p (FHD), 720p (HD) and 480p (SD)
--------

Pictures for this scene aren't available at this time. (possibly they will be later) However, screencaps are ...

bb19982185.jpg

Downloading options of videos, pictures and screencaps (along with their respective zip files) are no longer a free part of your monthly subscription.

Manwin / Mindgeek / Aylo has now monetized it. You have to pay an additonal $14.99/mo to have the ability to have downloads.
--------

Need to contact them? Discuss your problems with the Probiller team. As they are the ones that ultimately will be fixing the "issues" you are having.

Probiller support: 1-877-237-4215 that puts you in with a customer service representative.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Or post a bigger screenshot like John has above because I can't figure out where you are on the site.

You say you have been a member for a long time but there is a legacy version of the site and a new version and it looks to me like You Might be on the new version which I've never had any experience of and I don't recognize what little you've given us to look at.

darkurvy

Or post a bigger screenshot like John has above because I can't figure out where you are on the site.

You say you have been a member for a long time but there is a legacy version of the site and a new version and it looks to me like you might be on the new version which I've never had any experience of and I don't recognize what little you've given us to look at.
IMG_2197.jpeg
Here’s what happens when I sign on under the legacy link at the top:
IMG_2198.jpeg
I am prompted with my auto filled username and password, as usual, and I always have to click the box indicating that I’m not a robot.

Attachments

• IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 11

darkurvy

After clicking on the images to prove them, not a bot, I get the page offering upgrades which I bypass by clicking underneath the blue bar. This takes me to the library, from which I choose the main bangbros site. That takes me to the main page where the most recent updates show up at the top.
IMG_2205.jpegIMG_2206.jpeg
I click on the most recent video and then get this screen:

IMG_2203.jpeg
and when I click to try to play the video, I get this screen:
IMG_2204.jpeg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@darkurvy -- Question: were you ever at any time a trial member - a one, two or three day - subscriber? This could be part of the issue. You'll get different web pages than someone who is a recurring monthly subscriber. Another possibility is logging in through a gaming console, PS2, PS3, PS4, etc. or even through your phone. You can get different pages being viewed. Either way, it sounds like you have a serious cache problem. Most likely with information that needs to be changed or corrected. First try logging in through incognito mode in the Chrome browser (see what happens); if that doesn't fix it then try clearing the cache in the Chrome browser itself. Select the "beginning of time" option. As that leads to the best results. If nothing changes after doing that, then contact the Probiller team. Ask them to get you to the technical support area. Your first contacts will be the billing area support team as they have to verify you as an active member. They will ask you for (1) your username (2) your password (3) the email address you used to sign up with (4) usually the last four numbers of the credit card you used to enroll at the site. I'm not sure of their policies and procedures now in effect. Therefore, they could also now ask you for a few of the beginning numbers as well. Anyway, they will pass you over to technical support. The technical support team will see what is happening. They should be able to fix all of these issues that we're seeing in your post # 6.
-------

After I click the legacy box for members, I put in my username and password -- I've seen where you have to match to what they ask for, i.e., "cars" "bridges" "bicycles", "motorcycles", "crosswalks," etc. But most times, I just click "I'm not a robot" -

It takes me to a page that gives me a welcome with my username. (I've taken that out on the below screenshot)

It then asks me to either (1) unlock upgrade now or (2) continue to the members area ...

BangBros page 1.JPG

Continuing to the Members Area ... I get a exclusive member rewards page at the top. My sites at the bottom (sort of like the Score Group's loyalty program) ...

Rewards Page.JPG

BanBros sites.JPG

Selecting Bang Bros ... it takes me to my post above (# 3) picture 2.

Recent updates area Bang Bros.JPG

------

I don't have that "Your Library" in white lettering on a black border where it lists the sites I have access to.

I also don't have anything that lists in gray lettering on a black border "Library -- Videos -- Models -- Channels"

Lastly, I also don't have any of those gray tabs either, i.e., "Game" "Movie" "Trailer" "Backstage"

Let us know how you made out after talking with Probiller support. Good luck.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Yeah, I think you definitely need to get in touch with the actual support team rather than us.

Thanks for the detailed walkthrough (that was more than I was expecting) but that is my conclusion.

My main takeaway from it is that you are using a mobile device whereas me and John are on computers, so that's one key difference. If you have a device with a bigger screen, you could try it on that instead.

Everything is the same for me step by step until you click a video - I don't see anything about a game. So something appears to be wrong with the mobile version of the site and the only people who can advise or fix it is the official support team.

It was worth asking the question but I really don't think we can help you on this one.