• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for English sell/trick/give away your girlfriend scenes

MrRubik

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I'm looking for any English scenes that involve any of the following (I've found plenty online, but, most appear to be in German or other foreign languages...for me, the dialogue is a vital part of the arousal and a language I cannot speak or even subtitles simply don't cut it)...

* Guy gets girlfriend to fuck one (or more) of his friends

* Girlfriend is tricked (eg blindfold) into fucking his friend

* Guy sells his girlfriend

As said, looking for any English language videos people may know (or may be better at searching than I am).

Bonuses would include :

Plenty of dialogue

Girl is fully clothed for at least part of the scene

Lots of touching/feeling/groping especially when the girl is fully clothed

The guy's friend is known to the girl. (extra bonus points if the girl thinks the guy is creepy/ugly or generally doesn't fancy him much or at all).

Also, extra bonus points if the guy encourages/tells his friend what to do/tells his girlfriend what to do.

Any such scenes welcome. Please post links here :

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm looking for any English scenes that involve any of the following (I've found plenty online, but, most appear to be in German or other foreign languages...for me, the dialogue is a vital part of the arousal and a language I cannot speak or even subtitles simply don't cut it)...

The guy's friend is known to the girl. (extra bonus points if the girl thinks the guy is creepy/ugly or generally doesn't fancy him much or at all).

Simple. Look for Xander Corvus scenes where he's all decked out in his piercings; for example: his lips (usually two), and his left eye brow. Try Brazzers.

Last edited: