• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tart 1 by "H"

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
It was a sultry warm evening sat outside a cafe on Calata Giuseppe Mazzini, looking out onto the Marina of Portoferraio on the beautiful Mediterranean Island of Elba. I was sat enjoying an early evening aperitivo with my two friends Maurizio and Arianna. Maurizio, I had known for a number of years now, was a well groomed, slightly short Milanese. Arianna I had only met in the last 6 months, but had instantly hit it off with her. She had a beautiful tanned olive skin, lovely long slim legs, small breasts and well toned arms. Arianna, although an engineer by profession, was a serious dancer, studying Contemporary Dance in her evenings after work.

This evening, Arianna was looking as lovely as ever in her easy going natural way. She wore a short denim mini skirt, together with a pair of strappy, high heeled sandals, showcasing her tanned and toned legs to perfection. On top she wore a pretty purple blouse, suitably low cut to accentuate the fine curves of her small breasts.

As we sat at the cafe, sipping our drinks, a beautiful dark haired woman arrived, moving between the tables to sit at the empty table immediately adjacent to ours. She had her hair tied back in an almost lazy fashion, opening up her sun kissed face. She wore a simple one piece silky summer mini dress and a pair of black heeled sandles, which enhanced her already gorgeous long legs, nicely tanned from a few days on the beach no doubt.

After about 15mins, she was still sat alone, constantly looking at the watch on her wrist, clearly pissed off at something. She ordered herself a second large glass of wine, which promptly arrived, when I saw her check her watch again, then swear ‘Fucking bastards!’ a little louder than maybe she planned. On hearing the expletive I realised that she was English, rather than Italian, as I had first suspected. Turning toward her, I leant in and asked her if everything was ok and if she wanted, she was more than welcome to join us at our table if she wanted some company. She apologised for her swearing before, smiled and happily moved to our table. We all introduced ourselves, our new friend being ……(Miss Hybrid), holidaying on the Island for a week, away from a rather depressing and damp summer in England.

Miss Hybrid told us that she had met two men earlier in the day, who said they jointly owned a club on another part of the Island. They had agreed to meet for a few drinks first, then drive over to the club. However both men had failed to turn up even though Miss Hybrid had, in her own words, ‘given them both the best, messy blow job of their lives in the backseat of their BMW X5!’ We all raised our eyebrows at the frankness of this lady, but each of us was happily prepared to find out some more about her – certainly the beginnings of a bulge in my pants wanted to know more! As she drank her glass of wine, she told us how she had hoped to go to the Club that evening, so that she could fuck the two guys in their VIP area, right in front of everyone. She had a lust for sex and she said that when she wanted it, more often than not, she got it – no matter the location or who else was around, in fact performing in front of people with cameras was one of her turn-on’s, she said!

All of us leant in to listen to Miss Hybrid regale us with some of her stories. One by one we each fidgeted on our seats, whether it be to ease our cocks into a more comfortable position or to cross and uncross legs as an internal heat started to develop. After an interesting story about an all girl party where each confessed to a number of sexual partners – Miss Hybrid winning by some considerable margin – she invited us all back to her hotel suite. She had some Chablis on ice and wanted to show us her appreciation for our kindness this evening. To be honest it wasn’t the ice cold Chablis I was looking forward to, there were other juices clearly on offer tonight!

The sun was just dropping below the horizon as we walked up the steep steps of the tight streets of Portoferriao towards Miss Hybrid’s hotel. She had just managed to get in front of us and as we climbed the steps she delicately pulled her dress up ever so slightly, just so that we could see the very tops of her legs and the round curves of her bum cheeks, just framing the thin piece of black material of her thong. She flicked her head back to make sure we were all getting a good eyeful and playfully hitched her dress higher up before accentuating her hip wiggle as we neared the top of the steps. The bulge in my trousers was now getting uncomfortable. Thankfully the Hotel was only a few yards from the top of the steps.

Once inside her hotel suite on the top floor, she offered us all a glass of wine and poured two glasses for myself and Maurizio. She poured a further two, one for herself and one for Arianna and carried them over to Ari who was standing by the window. As Miss Hybrid handed her the glass, she leant forward and whispered something into her ear. Next thing I know the two are locked in a deep lustful kiss, both mouths moulded together. When they parted slightly Miss Hybrid’s tongue flashed out searching for its mate, flicking back and forth playfully with each other.

As they continued to kiss, Ari’s hands moved around to caress and fondle Miss Hybrid’s arse cheeks, pulling up her dress above Miss H’s hips. She squeezed and pulled at her arse, exposing her dark hole, as the thin black material of her panties was insufficient to hide it from view. Ari’s left hand slid down from Miss H’s bum to the top of her right thigh, lifting it up so that it could put pressure onto her own sex mound between her legs. Miss Hybrid asserted her own pressure with her leg to try and increase the force on Ari’s pussy and at the same time reached around to try and hike up Ari’s denim skirt. The tightness of the skirt created some resistance at first, but with a little jiggle it found itself rolled up around Ari’s waist, revealing a very small white g-string, with barely enough material to cover her pussy. Nothing could be seen of the back as the material was lost between her fully tanned cheeks.

Miss Hybrid now moved to drop the straps of Ari’s top off over her shoulders. As she wriggled her arms free, the top slid down to her waist so that it sat with her hitched up skirt. Ari had the most beautiful breasts, perfectly tanned from years of topless sunbathing. Her small dark nipples sprang to life as Miss Hybrid took first one then the other into her mouth, licking and flicking each one in turn. Miss Hybrid continued to suck at each one as Ari’s nipples grew more and more pointed. Ari’s head tilted back as she enjoyed the sensations starting to flow through her beautiful body. Miss Hybrid, not content with just Ari’s tits, explored her upper body with her tongue, rolling around Ari’s neck, behind her ear, back to her mouth and then resting on her breasts again.

Miss Hybrid then pulled back from Ari, took hold of her own dress and pulled it up over her head and tossed it into the corner of the room. She peeled off her black thong, the gusset sticking to her moist pussy for an instant, before stepping out of them and flicking them away with her still stiletto clad foot. She slowly walked across the room to the table, picking up a small digital camera which she tossed to me, then stood in front of the leather sofa in the middle of the suite. ‘Come on boys, get your cocks out!’ she playfully ordered. With that she sat back on the sofa, lifted both feet, still in heels, onto the chair, fully spreading her legs, her pussy glistening in the artificial lighting of the hotel room. ‘I’m going to fuck each of you, alone, together, I don’t care which, but I want some photos to wank over when I go home. My pussy’s soaked and needs some attention. Who wants it first?’

• Love
Reactions: sj1