• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unable to Register

M

Makgore095

Hi,

I am trying to register to freeones and I fill in all the details requested (username, email, password) I check the two mandatory boxes and when I click ‘Create Account’ nothing happens.

Any idea why this is?

Thanks

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Hello.

I just created a test account myself and didn't have any issues.

Which browser are you using? ...and is it up-to-date?

Also, are you using a VPN or adblock or something which might be having an impact? You could try temporarily disabling it just to see if it works without it.

You don't get any error messages... just nothing happens when you click the button?

M

Makgore095

Hello.

I just created a test account myself and didn't have any issues.

Which browser are you using? ...and is it up-to-date?

Also, are you using a VPN or adblock or something which might be having an impact? You could try temporarily disabling it just to see if it works without it.

You don't get any error messages... just nothing happens when you click the button?
I am using an iphone. I also tried a smart tv browser but it says the certificate for the website is out of date and therefore displays in very messed up way.

With regards the registering attempt using the iphone I click the ‘Create Account’ button and I can see the button being physically pressed but then nothing happens or changes at all. So no error messages or anything. It just lets me click it however many times I want but still no change or progression at all.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Just tested it again using an iPhone and I'm experiencing the same problem so I will pass this on and see if it can be sorted.

I will keep you updated in this topic.

Thanks!

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
The issue has now been resolved so you should be able to sign up if you try again.

Once registered, you should be able to post on the forum so if you post again using your newly created account or contact us in some other way so that we can see what your registered username is - we will reward you with a small gift for the inconvenience and bringing this issue to our attention.

Thanks!

Makgore095

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
The issue has now been resolved so you should be able to sign up if you try again.

Once registered, you should be able to post on the forum so if you post again using your newly created account or contact us in some other way so that we can see what your registered username is - we will reward you with a small gift for the inconvenience and bringing this issue to our attention.

Thanks!
Thank you!

I am now fully registered under the same username I was posting with as a guest yesterday.

Makgore095

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?

Thanks!

For my reward please could I have early access to being able to upload images in the forums directly from a computer/device 😄