• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cthulhu.fhtagn

I smell PUSSY!

Attachments

• 1007.jpg
    1007.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 840
  • 1009.jpg
    1009.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 828
  • 1013.jpg
    1013.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 840

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Then what is the meaning of this section, http://www.freeones.com.pt/html/r_links/Rachel_Aziani/lesbian/, and the images below? Who is the other girl, called "Chica"?

That's Chica of Chica's Place... As for those pics, Buzz is having them pose together. Nothing else. Nothing more. So forget about the idea of Chica going down on Rachel by licking her out, or Rachel licking Chica out; no toys are being used by Rachel on Chica, no toys are being used by Chica on Rachel. Chica is an OCSM here. Forward my comments to Chica. She'll back up my story.

Rachel Aziani is straight as an arrow. Sorry to bust your bubble Ctulhu.fhtagn. :(

Cthulhu.fhtagn

I smell PUSSY!
That's Chica of Chica's Place... As for those pics, Buzz is having them pose together. Nothing else. Nothing more. So forget about the idea of Chica going down on Rachel by licking her out, or Rachel licking Chica out; no toys are being used by Rachel on Chica, no toys are being used by Chica on Rachel. Chica is an OCSM here. Forward my comments to Chica. She'll back up my story.

Rachel Aziani is straight as an arrow. Sorry to bust your bubble Ctulhu.fhtagn. :(

Thanks for the ID. But I never asked which was the girl that was fucking Rachel, I asked the girl who was "lezzying" with her - which is precisely what the two were doing, otherwise those pictures wouldn't be in the "lesbian" section of Rachel. They are nude together, they touch their naked bodies, they pose in a sexual position - in Fashion this is called "lesbian chic".